"myVibrometer" is a tool for measuring accelerations/vibration in real time; activating the "recording" function the application will save on a file the:
- Instantaneous values of the vibration along the X, Y, Z; automatically calculates the minimum and maximum values of vibration and the vibration energy per unit mass
- The orientation data using the device's internal compass
- The navigation data using the internal GPS receiver
- The timestamp for each recorded data using the device's internal clock
The recorded data are displayed graphically by the instrument with the possibility of filtering for unwanted components.
The graphs of the vibrations can be saved in the "Photo Album" of the device.
Using the zoom/pan function you can view, save and send by e-mail just a detail of interest of the vibrations diagram.
All data are saved in a (UTF8) text file. The text file containing the data can be:
- sent using the mail client integrated of "myVibrometer"
- shared and imported in a common analysis software for MAC / PC (ex. Numbers, Excel, Text Editor, etc. ...) using "iTunes File Sharing" or "Open In"
- Measurement of vibrations
- Data is recorded on a text .csv file (UTF8 - the recorded data are " ; " delimited character formatted)
- Orientation and navigation data recorded for each measurement of accelerations along the three axes X, Y, Z
- Calculation of the energy of vibration
- Calculation of the minimum and maximum accelerations along the x, y, z
- Graphs of the accelerations recorded along the axes x, y, z
- Zoom and pan of the diagrams of accelerations
- Possibility to save the diagrams of accelerations in the "Photo Album" of the device
- Ability to send by e-mail or share, using "iTunes File Sharing" or "Open In", the recorded data
- Filter for diagrams along the axes X, Y, Z (the graphs can be filtered to better view only the desired data)
- VIBRATIONS ALARM (the tool can be used to signal an impending earthquake - the user can choose the minimum threshold of vibration for the alarm)
- Continuous recording with adjustable time window: from the last 5 seconds to the last 30 minutes ("myVibrometer" will erase automatically the oldest data)
- Saving for the DATE and TIME for each data recorded (timestamp)
- The recorded acceleration, orientation, navigation data and the corresponding date / time (for each acceleration value recorded) will be saved in a text file ".csv" ( " ; " delimited character )
- Function "CALIBRATE" for the calibration of the measuring instrument
- "ITunes File Sharing": all the recorded values can be copied to MAC / PC using iTunes software
- "Open In" to share recorded data (.csv file UTF8) with dropbox or other installed apps
- Dynamical graphical preview of the values of the accelerations recorded (during measurement)
- AirPrint to print the visualized accelerations diagram directly with "myVibrometer" app